Sunday, February 9, 2020

Upcoming Content

Now that I've made a blogger website, here's a short post to show readers what I have in store for the near future.

- An essay attacking Church-State Separation.

- A series on Biblical unity vs equality.

- An analysis of Luke 1:28 and the status of Mary.

- A gradually more regular series of casual posts, mainly political commentary.

The last point is actually among the most important to maintain, because major essay posts will take a long time to research, write, and edit (even longer than normal now that I have started a Masters degree). These smaller posts will keep the blog alive in between the essays. Hopefully, they will spawn small discussions in their own right, even if they are just my thoughts on news and topics on the spot.

I ask for prayers from everyone, that this blog is successful in its mission; to inform believers on the depths of their faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment